Gaia Sky official documentation
These are the official documentation pages of Gaia Sky. Find below the contents table to navigate around.
Visit our home page
Download Gaia Sky
Submit a bug or a feature request
Follow development news at @GaiaSky_Dev
Gaia Sky is described in the paper Gaia Sky: Navigating the Gaia Catalog.
- Requirements and Installation
- Gaia Sky folders
- Running Gaia Sky
- Settings and configuration
- The configuration file
- Graphics configuration
- Graphics performance
- User Interface
- Camera modes
- Cinematic camera
- Stereoscopic (3D) mode
- Planetarium mode
- Panorama mode
- Recording and playing camera paths
- Internal reference system
- Data: catalogues and formats
- Data streaming: Levels of detail
- Capturing videos
- Taking screenshots
- SAMP integration
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: What is the base-data package?
- Q: Why do you have two different download pages?
- Q: Why so many DR2 catalogs?
- Q: Gaia Sky crashes on start-up, what to do?
- Q: I can’t see the elevation data on Earth or other planets
- Q: Can I contribute?
- Q: I like Gaia Sky so much, can I donate to contribute to the project?
- Gaia Sky VR