Gaia Sky 3.5.0-RC4
- enable labels for regular particle sets.
- improve unsharp mask shader to produce much cleaner and useful results.
- remove non-instanced triangles mode (and renderers); they are a waste of memory and almost never faster than the instanced version.
- use screen-aligned billboards in regular mode, and scene-aligned ones in any of the cubemap modes (360, planetarium, etc.).
- spread GPU streaming of multi-component billboard datasets over several frames.
- distribute SVT render pass over 5 frames to split contribution over time and achieve more or less constant frame pacing.
- trigger star/particle set update task in updater systems instead of via the camera motion event. Shorten minimum times between metadata updates.
- move particle and star set updater methods to consumers initialized at creation.