Below are some chapters which include in-depth information about some of the internal workings of Gaia Sky. Things like the maximum allocated heap memory, the data format or the internal reference system are covered here.
- Graphics performance
- Internal reference system
- Data: catalogues and formats
- General information on the data loading mechanisms
- Particle data
- Non-particle data: Planets, Moons, Asteroids, etc.
- Creating your own catalogue loaders
- Loading data using scripts
- Data streaming: Levels of detail